Saturday, April 18, 2009

Balboa Peninsula


We had a wonderful afternoon at the peninsula today. I got great video of Johnny taking Dorian on the merry-go-round not once but twice. And also of them on the Ferris wheel. We had a awesome dinner and then strolled down to the beach and let Dorian catch a few waves. I then had to get some booth pictures!! Our first ones. .........I know Dorian is cut out of most of them...oops we thought he was high enough. But Johnny did lift him up for the kissing one, so they are still soo cute. I would love to get more next time we go. I'll try to edit the video into smaller clips so I can post them on here. I will also be getting the professional pictures a lady in the ward took of Dorian for the nursery bulletin. Which was really close to when he turned 18 months.. And since I never got around to getting some 18 month pics done, I am thrilled to be getting some copies that I will post tomorrow=)

No comments: