Monday, February 18, 2008

play time

I recently purchased a must have baby item. The only way I can describe it best is a Rugrat Gate...You know the cartoon where all the little babies are in that large circlular gate? It's a long baby gate that you can attatch into a circle. Ever since he has started rolling and crawling around i havn't been able to take my eye off him for a second. He will be across the room in a matter of seconds. We have a lot of electrical appliences in our living room, like the computers, entertainment center, ect. AND Dorian spits up a lot, a burp rag is always in my hands, and carpet cleaner by my side. So this new gate has been a life saver. I spread out a large sheet and throw a bunch of his toys, hook up this gate and he has a ball=)



No comments: