Forth of July was very nice. My sister came down to stay with us for a few days, so on the 4th instead of bbq with tons of people me and johnny took the opportunity to get out for a dinner alone, just the two of us! Then at night all of us packed up the stroller and walked over to the Back bay cliffs for their big firework show. Well Dorian wasn't too thrilled with them, so we decided to walk back down the hill so we wern't right under them. So the pictures are of us on the sidewalk at the street light corner watching the show from a distance=) Maybe next year he'll enjoy them more.








1 comment:
I LOVE his little outfit! I always get petriotic outfits for the kids for the 4th! I can't believe how big he is! I went out and bought his birthday present yesterday, I wanted to get him something very typical of Germany so I hope you like it! I'll probably send it off in a couple weeks! Love you guys lots!
Post a Comment