PS: I forgot that you had asked a question on my blog, so I came back to respond. We live in NorCal. As in, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay NorCal! I really don't know much about San Fran, which is where I think you said you're moving... ? I've only visited there twice, and that was years and years ago. But I have heard it rains a bunch there, so bring a rain-coat and an umbrella when you move! :0) The weather's the same where I live...rain rain rain!
2 comments:
Looks like a beautiful weekend!
PS: I forgot that you had asked a question on my blog, so I came back to respond. We live in NorCal. As in, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay NorCal! I really don't know much about San Fran, which is where I think you said you're moving... ? I've only visited there twice, and that was years and years ago. But I have heard it rains a bunch there, so bring a rain-coat and an umbrella when you move! :0) The weather's the same where I live...rain rain rain!
Post a Comment