Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Look at me I can stand!
March 24th was the first day he stood up. He was in his crib while I was folding laundry, and he was looking at me through the crib railings as usual. Then he proceeded to use his hands on the railings and inch his way up to a kneeling position. I had Johnny come in to show him that we better lower the mattress again, then all of a sudden Dorian grabbed the top bar and stood up! Johnny took a picture with his phone and after he clicked the button Dorian let go and fell straight back and hit his head on the other side of the crib. I think he was more scared than hurt. Well evidently that fall didn't traumatize him too bad, because since that day he has been standing up on everything. We decided to go around and baby proof the house and pick up any screws and bolts Johnny had lying around. So now all he needs to learn is how to get down from a standing position. He usually falls back, but he is starting to learn that he needs to sit down. This picture is from yesterday of him standing at the coffee table.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment