Today was such a nice day I decided to take one of my regular walks to the park with Dorian. After a fun hour at the park we continued to walk back home but took a scenic route around the Back Bay Loop, which we also like to do. We've done this walk many times and I have always been curious as to how many miles it is, and since I don't have one of those little mileage gauges on my stroller I used good ole google Maps. It totalled up to be 2.9 miles..soo I'm pretty proud of myself! =) I guess the next step is to invest in a good jogging stroller and double my calorie burn by speeding it up!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Good job on the walks! I'm sure Dorian appreciates that. He's adorable just like his parents. Robin
Wow, that is awesome! Good job! Dorian is getting so cute and I am loving the curls! I linked your blog on our blog so I can remember to look at yur more. Love and miss you!
2 comments:
Good job on the walks! I'm sure Dorian appreciates that. He's adorable just like his parents. Robin
Wow, that is awesome! Good job! Dorian is getting so cute and I am loving the curls! I linked your blog on our blog so I can remember to look at yur more. Love and miss you!
Post a Comment