Monday, June 2, 2008

9.5 Months

Well we're nearing the 10 month mark and as much as I try I can't slow time down. I can at least say that I have really taken in every moment and experience and I won't look back regretting not.
It is so much fun at this age, even though I'll probably say that every month that passes. But Dorian is so interactive and he has such a strong, and joyful personality, you can't help but be excited along with him, even on stressed out grumpy days I may have, he turns it around instantly. He doesn't even let the 4 teeth he has coming in on top get him down, he just needs extra cuddling which is fine by me. Whenever I get frustrated by the fact he isn't sleeping through the night and sometimes prefers to sleep in bed with me, I look ahead when he is older and thinks cuddling with mom is 'way uncool', and it makes me realize I need to enjoy it and know full nights of uninterrupted sleep will come faster than I want them to.
Johnny took Dorian into the pool this weekend with his turtle boat and had lots of fun splashing around. I made him take the role of the whole swimming thing, seeing I can't even keep myself afloat very well.
































1 comment:

Christina Jones said...

the song says it's by sarah mclachlan.. but it's really the sundays...hmm