Sunday, June 8, 2008

First steps!!

Today Dorian decided to let go and take his first wobbly steps. He was standing in his activity center as usual and I go to pick him up and instead of crawling towards me he let go and just stood there for a minute and took a step. At first I was shocked and called Johnny over to see if Dorian would do it again. So I put him back down and he let go again and stood there looking up at us, and then took 2 steps! Me and Johnny both made a gasping sound and scared Dorian who fell to the floor seeming surprised himself of what he just did. Knowing Dorian I know he is one to learn something and then keep on doing it. So I wouldn't be surprised if he is a walking like a pro in a couple of weeks. Johnny was also an early walker at 9 months, so he is for sure taking after daddy=)

1 comment:

The Weeden Family said...

How awesome!!! He is such a cutie pie! Michael just started crawling a few weeks ago. It's so much fun to see them grow up! :-) I can't believe how old Dorian is already! Michael turns 8 months on Sunday! They grow up too fast!! :-)