My Birthday
I had such a wonderful birthday. Johnny plans surprises very well. The morning of my birthday Johnny got up early and made my cute pink birthday cake. After my parents arrived we all went to church together and then we hurried home because Johnny made reservations for something. We ended up parking at the Newport yacht club, and then he pulled Dramamine out of his pocket, which if you have a strong stomach you wouldn't know but it's for motion sickness..which I have very badly. So I knew at that point it had to be about going on a boat, but I had no idea what the plan was still. We walked out to the docks and met an older couple who owned a boat, and that's when I was filled in on what we were going to do. He made the arrangements for us to have a private lunch on this beautiful boat that cruises around the harbor. It was amazing weather, so it was so relaxing and romantic. And the couple driving the boat knew so much information about all the yachts we passed and the amazing houses that lined the harbor. It was such a wonderful day, that I wasn't expecting. About a month ago he got me ,what I considered an early birthday present, a new vacuum which was a Wonderful gift. But he still surprised me with a wonderful day and to top it off super soft, comfy pajamas from Victoria's Secret. He spoils me=)
Update on Dorian, on the 16Th he turned 15 months old. At his doctor's check up he weighed in at 26 pounds and measured 32 inches long. The doctor said he is super healthy and really strong, which I knew that already=) Along with the 2 vaccinations he received, we also decided it was a good idea to get him the flu shot. So the couple days after that he have low fevers and a slight rash he is still trying to clear up from a reaction=( But it's not affecting his mood! 





No comments:
Post a Comment