Monday, January 26, 2009

Dorian's 1st Potty




Dorian, for awhile now, has been telling us after he has gone "stinky" . And It's usually around the same times during the day. So if he hasn't had a stinky before we need to leave the house I'll ask him if he needs to and he understands and will. So since he is approaching 18 months, I figured I would try to get him to use the potty for going stinky. I don't think he has control over peeing yet, and I don't want to push him too much. So this morning after breakfast I put him in his room and I went and got his potty, while doing that he dirtied his diaper already. But I let him check it out and even sat him on it to see what he would do. Well since he already went he didn't do anything, but I think he understood what it was for. So tomorrow I'll try to get him on it before he does it in his diaper.

No comments: