Zoo







Yesterday I took Dorian to the Santa Ana Zoo. The last time I took him was when he was 8 months old, so I knew this would be soo much fun for him. He loves animals and can make the sounds of a lot of them it's so crazy. He is talking so much more now..sentences are coming soon. I see him putting 'mommy' after 'no'..we'll see =) Anyhoo, we got to the Zoo and the first thing we did was go on the train ride that went around the zoo, he was going 'choo choo' and this was his first time on a train,he loved it. And when we came around to a animal he got so excited and would probably have jumped out to play with them if I had let him. After the train ride we went on the carousal..don't ask me why but this was his first time on one! I think I kept trying to wait for the perfect moment to have him go on the merry-go-round for the first time. Like if we were at the mall where there was one we would think about it but then not because i didn't have the video camera to capture the moment. So we got on and chose the white tiger to ride on. I strapped him on and he grabbed the golden pole like he had been on it before=) And although I nearly fell down from dizziness, I was able to get out the camera and get pictures along with video..pretty good=) After the rides we walked around the zoo, which isn't very big, and got to see A LOT of monkeys, tropical birds, reptiles, and farm animals which were his favorite. It was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment