So I got off the birth control about 4 months ago I think so this was planned and welcomed=) I'm one of those girls that will start doing pregnancy tests like 10 days after ovulation, and I think the last negative test I took was like 6 days before my missed period, so i thought I wasn't pregnant=) We got back into town Mon. from Vicki's ranch and I didn't have any symptoms and didn't really suspect anything even though at that point I was 5 days late. Well yesterday I was planning on getting another test anyways and after I finished eating a snack, crackers which is something that usually makes you feel better, i got a wave of nausea . I didn't get sick luckily but I right away went to the store and got 2 tests and sure enough it turned positive right away=) I told everybody except Johnny right after, and then went to target and got a shirt and fabric markers for Dorian. i wrote 'I'm going to be a big brother'. When we got home Johnny was already home from work, so I sent Dorian in the house with the shirt on and he didn't notice right away. But then Dorian goes over to give him a kiss and then he points down to his shirt! I didn't even tell him to do that, and Johnny read it out loud, and he was like, REALLY ..So somebody is pregnant? sarcastically. And then gave me a kiss, we are soo excited! Especially since Dorian has turned 2 he has been a little crazy to say the least, but we see how having another sibling will be good for him.
Our due date is May 12th, 2010. So i am 5 weeks today. I already have my first appointment scheduled and it's actually our Stake president, a lot of the women especially in our ward have gone to him and say nothing but good things so I'm glad I'm going to have a good doctor.
No comments:
Post a Comment