Thursday, December 2, 2010

7 Months



My little chubby baby girl is 7 months old! She said mama on my birthday=) She says baba constantly. She turns into a drama queen when she hears her bottle getting prepared but she doesn't have it that second. She will grab your face in your hands. She rubs her ear when she is tired, just like Dorian. She loves playing with Dorian, but grunts and screams at him when he is annoying her. She loves her daddy. When she doesn't like the baby food I'm giving her she will act like I'm giving her poison and gag on it. When it's not her favorite but tolerates it, she will eat it but leave just enough on her tongue to spit some back out on me and anything in a 3 ft radius. She is still a wonderful sleeper who reignited a new love to be swaddled at night, because of the cooler weather I think. Isn't scooting or crawling yet..thank goodness. Will sit for a minute or so til she is 'tired' and then will fall flat to the floor.

No comments: