Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas











Christmas gets more expensive better every year with Dorian getting older. And this was Kailey's first Christmas. I think I had Pandora on everyday with Christmas music playing. And anytime Dorian wanted to watch a movie he had a choice of about 20 all time favorite Christmas movies of mine! About a week before Christmas I had Dorian go through all his toys, again, and see what he wanted to give away. I told him he would be giving these toys to other children that didn't have very many toys, so he was happy that he was able to do that. Especially before bringing in all the new stuff Santa was to bring him soon. Johnny didn't really give Santa too much credit. All the big items that Dorian asked for on his wish list were from Daddy and Mama, not from santa. It was kinda  a challenge shopping for Kailey, she has all of Dorian's old baby toys plus all his current toys to entertain her. But we were able to get her a couple of girly toys that she loved. I was going to make a gingerbread house from scratch this year, it sounded like a really nice tradition to start. Not to mention a whole lot yummier than the box kit ones that have been there who knows how long. But as time was getting crunched with everything else to do, Johnny had a feeling I wasn't up for it because he came home with a kit. But it was really fun for Dorian to make and nibble at..soo maybe next year.

No comments: