![]() |
| I love this table! |
Friday, June 24, 2011
Happy Friday
We have been having June gloom here in the O.C. It lasts until about noon, sometimes later, and let me tell you it's a downer! I like sun....ok I need it, and therefore we usually leave the house when Mr.sun shows up. Today was Costco day, only because Dorian doesn't have swim lessons on Friday so I don't have to fret about getting him down for an earlier nap, which also meant we didn't have to go until the sun was out...I have a problem. I might just go earlier during swim days because Friday at Costco is horrible! People are running around with there heads cut off as if the world is coming to an end and they need to get their food storage stocked up, and it doesn't help that the carts are humongo(lets pretend that's a word). But I'm glad the carts are big because now that Dorian is on summer break from preschool it means strapping them both into the cart, and that's really fun. The first half of the shopping trip is fine, I usually feed them before entering and it's just a calm stroll through the soaps, paper plates and gadgets......then we enter the food section and people around us probably though I starved my child. As soon as Dorian sees one of those people with the white shower caps passing out samples he is pointing and shouting,"mama over there! I see the snacks..mama why aren't we going over there!!!". I calmly tell him that we are not skipping isles to go get snacks and we will go get some when we are over there. Of coarse when we get there they already passed them all out and are awaiting the next batch of whatever it may be in their little toaster oven. This goes on throughout the rest of the trip. But other than that they are good kids to take grocery shopping. Dorain puts his arm around Kailey while we are in the refrigerator sections and it sure to put her hood on before we enter..too cute. I really don't know how this blog post turned into me talking about Costco. Lets move on. We have this great little petting zoo/playground/picnic lunch place, kinda nearby and it is awesome. They have this huge gated section filled with bunnies, guinea pigs, and chickens. All the kids go inside and they can pet, feed and hold the little critters. Every child's dream,.unless you are Kailey who is terrified of anything can moves that is not a person. they even have a train ride, an awesome playground, and tables to eat lunch at, perfect.
Hope everyone has a great weekend! I will leave you with this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
sweet family...baby girl is adorable! :)
Post a Comment