Swim lessons have started and yesterday I told the teacher she has my permission to not be so nice. I know that sounds bad but since it's been a year since he had his last lessons he is back to not wanting to go underwater. The teacher was letting that slide, but I know for Dorian the best method for him is to see what he does when he jumps in the water and let him flip over on his back when he gets to the surface, instead of holding his hands while he jumps. So next week will have more progress, because my goal is to make it so if he was to fall in a pool that he would know how to flip over in his back float and get to the side of the pool.
![]() |
| Dramatic baby and empathetic little boy. |
| Deep in thought |
This is an end to a good day....
****Linked up with the amazing Casey today. Check her out and all the other linkies!



8 comments:
Aww, cute pics! I found you at the Hop Along Friday Blog Hop and am glad I did, am a happy new follower :).
http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous pics. I always like posts of happy children!
New follower from the hop!
Paula
Love your perspective on home. And I see nothing wrong with living in a bubble. : )
Cute! New follower.
http://sweetteaserendipity.blogspot.com
Your daughters eyes are so pretty!
alwayshavejoy.blogspot.com
Your kids are adorable! New follower from Fancy friday hop, have a great week!
http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/
Making a driveby from the Blog Hop, very cute kiddos. Its good to get them swimming young, you won't regret it.
Funniest brother sister pictures ever!! Love it!
Post a Comment