Thursday, May 26, 2011

First Steps

  Kailey took her first steps May 22nd. They were to Daddy, so he was very proud of that=) Those two are quite attached. Well Since then she is getting better and better. In four days she went from her first three steps to walking halfway across the room! And she is very happy with herself. Also, she has grown out of her baby car seat. I was hoping to keep her in that until 30 pounds, she is only 22 pounds right now, but she is soo tall she has exceeded the 30 inch height limit. So we bought big brother a new seat that will keep him in a 5-point harness til 65 pounds and then it will convert into a booster seat, and Kailey will get his old seat which is still in perfect condition. It just didn't make sense to get another convertible seat when Dorian would have grown out of his in the next year or so anyways.
 Today was also Dorian's last day of preschool. They even had a little graduation for them, cap and gown too. It was so cute. He will be in preschool for another year starting again in Fall, but I guess they figure they need that positive reinforcement, and for anybody not returning it really would be graduating. I of corse forgot my camera but I will be getting some pictures from another mom shortly and I will post some then. I am still deciding what to sign Dorian up for this Summer, maybe a few things. I definitely want to do swim lessons again, and then maybe a sport..we will see.

1 comment:

Sarah B. said...

First steps and a graduation - what fun milestones!!!
(Popping over from the wiegands!)