| Pacifica CA, Our new home! |
Wow talk about procrastination in blog posting. We moved to San Francisco!, well really Pacifica but it's 10 min. away. The actual move was not very fun...but who really has fun packing and unpacking?We are finally settled in. It didn't take us very long to unpack, because I would have lost my mind if I kept boxes around more than a few days. I have been spending the majority of my time getting the kiddos on a normal routine, which got lost in the move. Their bedroom was the first thing on my priority list of getting unpacked and organzied. Their room is bigger in this apartment, so it was easy finding a spot for everything....after I filled another box of giveaway toys.=) The things I love about our new place is,...... Washer and Dryer!!!!!!, Big patio, Bigger closets, bigger bathroom, did I mention washer and dryer? There is an open kitchen, the kids will run around in circles through the kitchen, into the living room, through the dining room and back into the kitchen, burns off a lot of energy. We are so close to everything, the beach, the city, shopping centers, museums, and amazing parks, and I haven't even begun to check it all out. It is really foggy in our area most of the time, but you literally drive 5 minutes south and it's sunny and warm...I can deal with that. I also found out from a local mom that I need to enroll Dorian for Kindergarten this coming January!!!! That's a little earlier than what I was expecting seeing he doesn't start til next September...so sad...I thought I had a year before I needed to think of sending him off to Kindergarten. Don't have a lot of pictures yet, but here are a couple cute ones we have snapped.
![]() |
| Very clingy and cuddly while adapting to new house, ok with me=) |



No comments:
Post a Comment