The month of October is Pacifica's "Summer". So the past week we have had sunshine and warm weather. It is soo beautiful here when it's not foggy. We have been discovering all the parks here and they are so much fun. We found this one called Frontierland Park, I don't have any pictures of it because I was too busy playing. It reminds me of the playgrounds I used to play on when I was little. Lots of wood instead of plastic,lots of hidding places. It even had a water misting play area, amazing. Saturday Dorian got his first pet. He was originally wanting a hermit crab, so we were looking in to it and ready to get one. But when we got there I got to smell the cage and it wasn't pretty, not to mention they are really creepy looking. So I told Dorian they bite...which they probably do, and we were able to convince him to get a betta instead=) He named him Frisco.
We have thankfully made some friends from church, so we have been going to playdates and park meet ups, my sanity has been saved. Dorian was so desperate for friends that he was going up to teenagers in the park asking them if they wanted to play, poor guy. He now has a good friend Dillan, who is a few months older than him, and they are best buds now. I love how social and outgoing Dorian is, I think being around the older girls i used to nanny played a big part in that. Dillan was really shy and didn't talk very much when we went to their house, but Dorian got him out of his shell by talking to him and asking him to play, they were sword fighting in the backyard within 5 min.=)
But Dorian's best friend is Kailey. They play together so much more now that she is getting bigger.
No comments:
Post a Comment