Tuesday, March 8, 2011

10 months old







My growing girl is 10 months old(as of 2/26). She is quite an eater..she must be going through a growth spurt because she can put it down. She loves cheese,yogurt,avocado,melon,bananas,berries,broccoli,carrots,whole wheat pasta and bread..and those are just some of her favorites she loves anything I give her. And she loves taking a bath and good thing too because she has one everyday if not two. I try to pick one meal of the day that includes all the messy foods so I'm not giving her 3 baths. She loves dancing whenever she hears music, even Johnny's heavy metal.....he swears that he saw her head banging one time. She loves playing with Dorian, and when he is in trouble or trying to take a nap she will mess with him. I am brainstorming her birthday party, which will be small but amazing. I was going to make her tutu but after looking at all the ones on etsy for twenty bucks I think I will just buy one of theirs. Since it's a Spring birthday I'm thinking "Pink Lemonade" theme or "Spring Butterfly". We will see=)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG!! I loved your comment on my blog...oh I totally knew what you were talking!! I officially think we should be bloggy BFF's!! Your a doll and so is your famliy! I am your newest follower!

Shauna said...

SWEET! Love the pics I am a new follower here! Would love for you to come visit and follow me too :)
Shauna from http://www.trying2staycalm.com/