Monday, March 21, 2011

Scenes from last week



Johnny had all last week off. Paid vacation is wonderful..no matter what you do. I loved having Johnny home ! Our vacation started off driving to his mom's house sat march 12. It is a 6 hour drive but with 2 kids, driving during the day it was a little over 8 hours. But it was relaxing. Even though every time I go to put Kailey in the car seat now I feel her grip get really tight on me. I honestly think she thinks we are going on another road trip and that she will be in the seat waayy too long..so funny. It was a perfect 3 days out there filled with sleeping in, fishing, trips to Walmart without kids...bliss, and quality time together. It is also amazing to go away for a few days knowing when you come home you still have a week of time together with no work. 



On Nana's "real" miniature horses with some neighbor friends.

He wasn't sure about the chicken.





I took a makeup break while up in the country.sorry

     I let Johnny sleep in a couple days but the other days he let me sleep in while he got up with the kids..I still got up at 8 but that is sleeping in with early bird babies. And I know I need to get up when I hear Dorian asking for coco puffs for breakfast-I didn't buy those,  And a few minutes later Johnny telling him that if he finishes his cereal he can have a rice crispy treat. I actually felt more tired having Johnny home and I think it's because I was allowed to be a little lazy with all the extra help which makes me more tired. We did get out for a couple bike rides. Kailey was ready. We put the Wee ride on my bike and Dorian was on Johnny's bike. It felt good to get back on a bike. We did it all the time when we just had Dorian but when I got pregnant we stopped once I reached my third month and then once we had her we had to wait til now. So I'm excited because bike rides is what gets off those last 10 pounds for me and it doesn't feel like exercise!
touch tank at the Aquarium in Long Beach




They love taking baths together! Cuts down on time too!

She loves when Dorian dumps water on her head.


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I can't believe how awesome your family is!