Thursday, March 31, 2011

11 Months old

I did a photo shoot today with Kailey and pink tulips, for her birthday invitation I need to get out soon. The pictures came out amazing but I can't post them until I get out the invite because that would spoil it. 
Kailey is about 22 pounds now as of last week..so it might be higher now from how she has been eating. She can stand without holding on to anything and can cruise around the furniture and can now walk around with her little activity, push walker. She sometimes forgets she can't walk without holding on because she will be cruising along the couch and then go to follow Dorian and crashes to the floor laughing. She is pretty tough physically, Dorian has made her that way with all the boy handling he forces on her, and the hugs that are soo tight that they both fall over. But she is as sensitive as she can be about other things. My little girly girl with massive curls growing in and front teeth trying to push out. Here is some inspiration I'm using for her small party I'm planning.




















Ok...... I will show you just one picture from today!!!!!



I know...go ahead and tell me =)









No comments: