Friday, April 8, 2011

Busy month

We are in the process of buying a new car. Geewiz I never knew it could be so time consuming and stressful but that's how it is when you put in the time and research to get the best possible price. After all the research I have put in I could literally hold a tutorial on how to win the battle with car dealerships. But at least I can say I have won thanks to this website, I am paying well below msrp and invoice and got almost all of the dealerships profits. So tonight we are picking up This We love Kia. We have a sportage right now so this is the next step up and comes with a 3rd row for carpooling=) 

Dorian looks so grown up sitting there behind her.



She and dorian put their finger's in their ears when they're tired=)

Dorian insisted on sitting in the baby swing so he could sit next to his sister.

 On top of that I've been trying to think about Kailey's birthday. Not just the party but thinking about how quickly she has grown up and isn't a little infant anymore. I could think about how sad it is, and look at newborns and be jealous. But then I look at Kailey and see how fun  she is now, how her personality is developing. How she can play with Dorian now and follow him everywhere he goes, and how forgiving she is of him when he pushes her or grabs a toy out of her hands. She loves him still and it's so nice to see that...while it lasts=) 

1 comment:

{Trulie Scrumptious} said...

aw your blog is so much fun! your kids are adorable.. My sis and I just started a new blog and would LOVE if you became our newest blog friend and follower!
trulie-scrumptious.blogspot.com
Hope to see you soon!