Friday, April 22, 2011

Kailey's invitation photos

Now that everybody has received Kailey's birthday party invite I can post the pictures that were on it plus more. Some of them I was experimenting with the settings on the camera. Her party is tomorrow so my mind has been on preparing and planning. I am going to start baking the 3 tier cake here shortly, which will hopefully go smoothly. I have been obsessing,as Johnny would put it, by watching multiple YouTube videos on how to assemble the cake. I will post pictures of the final outcome. It sounds easier than my last birthday cakes I have done for Dorian, like the baby Einstein caterpillar cake, and the 3D dino cake. As long as I can assemble it correctly everything will go smoothly. I am attaching fake butterflies and edible glitter, that's as far as the decorating goes aside from frosting it. Wish me luck, and advice if you have done this before=)




















No comments: