Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dorian is a rock star...and a really good big brother

Johnny got Dorian his very own electric guitar. Johnny has played for years and is awesome. So he wants to start teaching Dorian how to play soon which will be noisy lovely =) But I was happy to spend money on something that will stay with him forever...learning a musical instrument. We love when Johnny picks up one of his guitars and starts playing, it's just amazing and beautiful..even when it's Metallica.



I got to throw in this picture of the cuties! We were at Costco =) Dorian hasn't had school for 2 weeks and while he is in school is when I usually make my bi-weekly trip to the super store. So I had both of them and it really wasn't bad. It was actually fun. They did not go hungry because they had a unusually large amount of sample people out. Dorian even began to look for that little cap they wore on their head and made sure to tell me where to go. When we went in the refrigerator sections Dorian put Kailey's hood on and wrapped his arm around her shoulders to keep her warm....I'm not joking, I should have pulled my camera out for that one. But I thought one photo shoot in Costco was enough. 
They don't disappoint.

No comments: