Thursday, May 27, 2010

1 month and 1 day old!
















Kailey is such a little joy. I never posted her health update but at her last visit at 3 weeks old I had her back to birth weight 6lbs 15ounces,

20 1/2 long. I am breastfeeding her every 2 to 3 hours and sometimes giving her a couple ounces of formula after that, so she is a really good eater and I am sure she is well over 7 lbs by now. She sleeps really good at night waking 1 or 2 times to eat, sometimes sleeping all night! Dorian can't get enough of her he constantly wants to touch her and give her hugs and kisses. He is a big help when I need a diaper for Kailey or need him to put her paci back in her mouth, but he does act out sometimes by not listening or he will want our full attention sometimes and freaks out when he doesn't get it but all was expected. So now I am just filling my days by taking care of the kiddos, keeping the house clean,cooking and taking walks to the park when we get a chance. Life is good.

No comments: