These are some more from the hospital after she was born and some that were taken the couple days we were home before going back to the hospital. I also wanted to share that aside from all the stress of her going back to the hospital, I wanted to share that I had such an awesome pregnancy with her and the most perfect birth experience. It was kinda the opposite with Dorian, so to have such an amazing experience with her was great especially since we're done having kids!=) I actually went into labor while at my doctors appointment, like with Dorian I didn't notice any early signs of labor as far as contractions. So While I was in the waiting room what I thought were the normal braxton contractions turned into regular contractions every 2-3 min apart.So once I got into his office he checked me and I was 3 cen. dilated, so he sent me across the street to Hoag hospital. They hooked me up to the monitors so we could see the contractions and keep an eye on how the baby was handling them. after about an hour the nurse checked me again and I was still 3 cen but my cervix thinned out so they admitted me. Since this wasn't my first they told me I didn't have to wait til 4 cen to get an epidural so I got it before they broke my water, which makes the contractions 10 times worse. Once I got that and they broke my water everything sped up but I was super comfortable. I even had one of those buttons that gave me more epidural medicine when I needed it. So towards the last part of labor I had to push it a couple times and then I was fine. So about 5-6 hours after getting admitted I was ready to push, it was wonderful! No pain whatsoever, I held my own legs back and she was out in like 4 pushes, I got to see her come out, it was amazing!
1 comment:
She is SO beautiful Julie! Hard to believe it's been so many years since we were little girls playing in the play house in your backyard. :-) You look amazing after having given birth! Epidurals are wonderful! :-) Haha!
Post a Comment