Thursday, May 13, 2010

4 Years!

Happy Anniversary hunny!! We have four years behind us and it wasn't perfect by any means, but we have learned so much and come so far, all of it has only confirmed to me that we are perfect for each other. We have created such a beautiful family. My love for you has grown so much. You are a wonderful husband and best friend to me. You are the best daddy in the whole world, I love watching you with Dorian and seeing the love and bond between you two. Thank you for giving me the perfect life and for giving me two beautiful children. I love my life and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I know we can do and handle anything as long as we're together. I love you!

1 comment:

Alyssa s said...

OMG Julie, you were such a stunning bride!!